Friday, April 10, 2009

Responsibility Statement by Anissa Malady

The Deviant Librarians group worked very well together. It is actually very hard for me to determine and break down exactly what I did individually, besides research my specific section of the DeviantART site. I am not saying this in way that I only did this one thing, what I want to instill is that we worked so well together that the divvy and breaking down of tasks did not feel as such. Our group ran smooth, when task where up for grabs, or something needed to be done, no one hesitated to do them. All participants showed up, communicated and it was a great experience. The best group experience I have had in my entire higher education, which is quite a success, in my opinion, for the online learning environment.

My individual tasks

  • Researched and documented the Specialized features of DeviantART site
  • communicated with SFPL about the project
  • put the idea out there to use DeviantART.com for our project
  • participated in all group activity, in person, online and via email

No comments:

Post a Comment